Our office gets asked daily , “How do I get healthier looking skin?” We have put together a few tips to get you on your way!
1. Drinking plenty of water will give you a natural glow and plump. Water helps to flush and remove toxins from the skin that tend to give us a gray color.
2. Pay attention to your cleansers. They are super important. If you are unsure which one is best for you, come see your Esthetician!
3. Watch sun exposure. Wear your SPF, rain or shine. Sun is one of the leading causes of premature aging.
4. Keep your stress in check. We get that stress can sometimes be unavoidable, but find some outlets to help with stress as it will show on your skin. For example, take a fitness class with our friends at @thebalanceculture
5. Watch your dairy intake! Some of us cannot process dairy and therefore we end up with acne breakouts
➡️What’s your favorite tip someone has given you for healthier looking skin?